Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads:
- • TfL ‘Turdis’ removed after complaints (Beeb)
- • Concerns over poor Underground air quality report (Guardian)
- • Turning derelict Leeds viaduct into green space (EnvironmentJ)
- • Amsterdam’s canal boats going electric (TreeHugger)
- • Andy Byford talks NYC new L line plan (SignalProblems)
- • US West Coast transit now beating East Coast (NYTimes)
- • History of the car menace in NYC (StreetsBlog)
- • BART looking for retired cars ideas, including ‘abartments’ (SFGate)
- • Redecorating Osaka Metro stations for 2025 World Expo (SoraNews)
In the mean time, do check out our most popular articles:
And some of our other sections:
If you have something you feel we should read or include in a future list, email us at [email protected].
See you next week.