Train booking platform Loco2 recently launched Pricehack, a new money-saving feature that lets users split journeys into smaller legs. If a commuter is travelling from London to Durham, for example, it may prove cheaper to buy one ticket from London to York and other from York to Durham. Among the companies now offering this service is Loco2, an online train booking platform founded in 2012 by a brother and sister team who wanted to encourage passengers to choose trains over planes. The company ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- IslandDweller on Crossrail: Reading the Future (16:52, 18 November 2019)
- Ivan on Monday’s Friday Reads – 18 November 2019 (10:28, 18 November 2019)
- timbeau on Third Ryde Tube: Transfer Troublesome (09:28, 18 November 2019)
- Pedantic of Purley on More Trains for London Overground: A Bargain Never to be Repeated (09:27, 18 November 2019)
- Garry Brown on Friday Reads – 15 November 2019 (16:03, 16 November 2019)