Austrian Federal Railways (ÖBB) is implementing environmentally friendly solutions to reduce CO2 emissions. The company develops the use of green traction energy, improves its infrastructure, invests in alternative mobilities. By 2050, ÖBB aims to become the CO2-neutral railway operator. A year ago, at the beginning of July 2018, ÖBB has achieved a milestone in its energy-saving and climate protection policy. The company announced the switch to 100 per cent green traction energy. “Our ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Graham Feakins on Monday’s Friday Reads – 16 September 2019 (01:47, 17 September 2019)
- Long Branch Mike on Friday Reads – 13 September 2019 (16:29, 16 September 2019)
- Paul S on Third Ryde Tube: Transfer Troublesome (16:06, 16 September 2019)
- Eric on Monday’s Friday Reads – 9 September 2019 (08:31, 16 September 2019)
- Nameless on Friday Reads – 6 September 2019 (08:36, 12 September 2019)