Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads: • London Underground line chyrons (Baggma) • Abandoned Tube station conversion to co-working space proposal (Dezeen) • Euston Green Link (HydeParkNow) • How Black train porters transformed Canada (TheStar) • Vancouver considers gondola cable car to mountaintop university (DailyHive) • The infrastructural humiliation of America (TechCrunch) • Making Russian cities worth living in (Bloomberg) • LA considers freeway tolls & ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- C.J.Brady on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (23:42, 14 October 2019)
- IslandDweller on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (23:03, 14 October 2019)
- Aleks on Extending the Bakerloo: It’s Not About Transport (16:13, 14 October 2019)
- Graham H on A short history of Crossrail 2 (Part 1) (19:37, 13 October 2019)
- Long Branch Mike on Diving into the Fleet Part 5: The Canary Wharf Years (14:32, 13 October 2019)