Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads:
- • London Underground line chyrons (Baggma)
- • Abandoned Tube station conversion to co-working space proposal (Dezeen)
- • Euston Green Link (HydeParkNow)
- • How Black train porters transformed Canada (TheStar)
- • Vancouver considers gondola cable car to mountaintop university (DailyHive)
- • The infrastructural humiliation of America (TechCrunch)
- • Making Russian cities worth living in (Bloomberg)
- • LA considers freeway tolls & congestion pricing (MassTransit)
- • Lies, Damn Lies and AVs (PTRG)
In the mean time, do check out our most popular articles:
And some of our other sections:
If you have something you feel we should read or include in a future list, email us at [email protected].
See you next week.