Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads. This week’s lineup: • The forgotten West London Air Terminal (RB Kensington & Chelsea) • Legible London’s tenth anniversary (1LondonBlog) • Redesign of British train tickets (SadHedgehog) • Paris Métro line bedevilled by drugs (CityLab) • How subway tile became farmhouse chic (Washington Post) • Philadelphia to modernise its streetcar system (StreetsBlog) • Toronto prepares Plan B after more Bombardier streetcar delays ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Nameless on Senior mobility crisis of declining options (16:38, 23 September 2019)
- Jonathan Roberts on Monday’s Friday Reads – 23 September 2019 (16:15, 23 September 2019)
- Jim R on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (08:25, 23 September 2019)
- Stationless (no more) on The Man Who Painted London Red (02:34, 23 September 2019)
- Bob on Friday Reads – 20 September 2019 (15:14, 21 September 2019)