Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads. This week’s lineup: • The forgotten West London Air Terminal (RB Kensington & Chelsea) • Legible London’s tenth anniversary (1LondonBlog) • Redesign of British train tickets (SadHedgehog) • Paris Métro line bedevilled by drugs (CityLab) • How subway tile became farmhouse chic (Washington Post) • Philadelphia to modernise its streetcar system (StreetsBlog) • Toronto prepares Plan B after more Bombardier streetcar delays ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Greg Tingey on Friday Reads – 19 July 2019 (23:26, 19 July 2019)
- Stewart on Night Trains – They’re not dead yet (11:04, 19 July 2019)
- Brian Butterworth on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (10:57, 19 July 2019)
- Aleks on Monday’s Friday Reads – 15 July 2019 (19:59, 17 July 2019)
- timbeau on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (22:07, 16 July 2019)