This week saw the monthly meeting of the Ankh-Morpork Assembly Transport Committee. Due to the presence of The Transport Commissioner, Sir Harry King and Moist von Lipwig, Head of Sub-surface Rail, there to update the Committee on the progress of the new Underground railway, the Patrician himself, Lord Vetinari, was in attendance, although he declined to take the role of Chair. Also in attendance were Commander Vimes, Lord Rust and the Librarian of the Unseen university. The Ankh-Morpork ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- CDPL on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (22:36, 26 April 2018)
- ChrisMitch on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (18:41, 26 April 2018)
- timbeau on Third Ryde Tube: Transfer Troublesome (08:16, 26 April 2018)
- ngh on The Kent Route Study (Part 2): Crossrail to Gravesend (08:44, 25 April 2018)
- James Lynch on The Past, Present and Future of Metropolitan Line Services: Part 2 (21:25, 22 April 2018)