After a slightly longer wait than is typical, this morning the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, announced the fares levels that will apply to TfL services and National Rail services within the TfL zonal area from 2 January 2015. Full details of TfL fare and season ticket prices are in the Mayoral Decision document. For the first time the TfL briefing to the Mayor has also been published. This sets out in some detail the reasoning for the new structure of daily PAYG caps to meet the Mayor’s ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- ap on Crossrail: Cutting it Fine (14:22, 23 February 2018)
- Hayes Cyclist on Extending the Bakerloo: It’s Not About Transport (21:41, 22 February 2018)
- Herned on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (10:42, 22 February 2018)
- Southern Heights (Light Railway) on How Can You Mend A Broken Railway? Thameslink and the Gibb Report (21:37, 21 February 2018)
- Pedantic of Purley on Horrible Holborn: When Postponement Is Not An Option (19:59, 21 February 2018)