London is the first city in the world to collect data on cycling infrastructure, such as parking spots and protected lanes, on such a large scale which is hoped to ultimately make cycling more enjoyable across the capital. Transport for London (TfL) has launched the Cycling Infrastructure Database, the world’s largest database of cycling infrastructure which will help to make cycling in London easier and more tailored to people’s needs. The database contains the details of all 240,000 pieces ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Alan Griffiths on A short history of Crossrail 2 (Part 1) (20:16, 19 August 2019)
- Brian Butterworth on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (14:45, 19 August 2019)
- AlanBG on Friday Reads – 16 August 2019 (14:02, 19 August 2019)
- Paul S on Monday’s Friday Reads – 12 August 2019 (20:02, 16 August 2019)
- Betterbee on Monday’s Friday Reads – 5 August 2019 (02:23, 12 August 2019)