It’s meetup time! This happens on 11th April from 6pm. As always, these are informal affairs where the beer flows, offering an opportunity to put faces to the names of a few LR writers as well as regular commentators. All are welcome, and conversation is often as much general as it is transport-specific. Where to find us We will be in the upstairs room at The Royal Oak on Tabard Street. Its location makes it easy to get to from a number of stations. A map is below. The pub is about 700m ...
Transport for London has selected residential landlord Grainger as its joint venture development partner for eight sites in London. Together TfL and Grainger will deliver over 3,000 new homes across the seed sites, with a minimum of 40% affordable homes on all new planning consents, and the remainder predominantly for the private rental market. The joint venture structure of 49:51 (TfL:Grainger) will build out sites located adjacent to TfL stations. Eight chosen sites Limmo ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- asl on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (21:13, 24 April 2019)
- 100andthirty on Crossrail: Getting a Grip (13:53, 24 April 2019)
- ap on ATO, a Go-go: Signalling the SSR (09:58, 24 April 2019)
- Graham H on Stretching the Line: Why We Do (and Don’t) Extend Tube Lines (11:24, 23 April 2019)
- Malcolm on Monday’s Friday Reads – 22 April 2019 (21:19, 22 April 2019)