Transport for London has selected residential landlord Grainger as its joint venture development partner for eight sites in London.
Together TfL and Grainger will deliver over 3,000 new homes across the seed sites, with a minimum of 40% affordable homes on all new planning consents, and the remainder predominantly for the private rental market.
The joint venture structure of 49:51 (TfL:Grainger) will build out sites located adjacent to TfL stations.
Eight chosen sites
- Limmo Peninsula, Canning Town, Newham (potential for up to 1,500 homes)
- Southall Sidings, Ealing (up to 400 homes)
- Nine Elms Tube station, Lambeth (up to 400 homes)
- Armourers Court, Woolwich, Greenwich (up to 400 homes)
- Hounslow West Tube station, Hounslow (up to 350 homes)
- Cockfosters Tube station, Enfield – (up to 300 homes)
- Arnos Grove Tube station, Enfield – (up to 100 homes)
- Montford Place, Kennington, Lambeth – (up to 100 homes)