Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads: • TfL ‘Turdis’ removed after complaints (Beeb) • Concerns over poor Underground air quality report (Guardian) • Turning derelict Leeds viaduct into green space (EnvironmentJ) • Amsterdam’s canal boats going electric (TreeHugger) • Andy Byford talks NYC new L line plan (SignalProblems) • US West Coast transit now beating East Coast (NYTimes) • History of the car menace in NYC (StreetsBlog) • BART looking for retired ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Greg Tingey on ULEZ: Why The (Slightly) Lower Emission Zone Matters (17:12, 26 May 2019)
- timbeau on Friday Reads – 24 May 2019 (16:11, 26 May 2019)
- Margret Thatcher on The Importance of Being Earnest: Making the Case for Crossrail 2 (14:17, 26 May 2019)
- Long Branch Mike on Monday’s Friday Reads – 20 May 2019 (12:53, 26 May 2019)
- timbeau on In Pictures: Overground Class 710s Enter Service (21:44, 25 May 2019)