Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads: • TfL ‘Turdis’ removed after complaints (Beeb) • Concerns over poor Underground air quality report (Guardian) • Turning derelict Leeds viaduct into green space (EnvironmentJ) • Amsterdam’s canal boats going electric (TreeHugger) • Andy Byford talks NYC new L line plan (SignalProblems) • US West Coast transit now beating East Coast (NYTimes) • History of the car menace in NYC (StreetsBlog) • BART looking for retired ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Malcolm on Friday Reads – 22 March 2019 (11:56, 23 March 2019)
- Taz on Operation Umbrella: Rebuilding Oxford Circus (04:11, 23 March 2019)
- DJL on Leasing Lizzie: Finding the Funds for Deep Tube (17:55, 22 March 2019)
- Chris on 2018 Quiz: Results and Winners (01:54, 20 March 2019)
- ngh on A Study in Sussex Part 5: Up The Junction (14:47, 19 March 2019)