Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads: • Understanding London’s underground railway infrastructure (NathanDarroch) • Phone data saves London’s transport from chaos (Wired) • Walking high on other side of tracks (Times £) • The case for reopening Edinburgh’s lost circle line (CityMetric) • Boston is repurposing classic parking garages (Forbes) • The pedestrian strikes back (NYTimes) • Philly rallies to save 30th St station flipboard (CityLab) • Rebirth of ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- IslandDweller on ULEZ: Why The (Slightly) Lower Emission Zone Matters (18:16, 26 May 2019)
- timbeau on Friday Reads – 24 May 2019 (16:11, 26 May 2019)
- Margret Thatcher on The Importance of Being Earnest: Making the Case for Crossrail 2 (14:17, 26 May 2019)
- Long Branch Mike on Monday’s Friday Reads – 20 May 2019 (12:53, 26 May 2019)
- timbeau on In Pictures: Overground Class 710s Enter Service (21:44, 25 May 2019)