Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads: • Understanding London’s underground railway infrastructure (NathanDarroch) • Phone data saves London’s transport from chaos (Wired) • Walking high on other side of tracks (Times £) • The case for reopening Edinburgh’s lost circle line (CityMetric) • Boston is repurposing classic parking garages (Forbes) • The pedestrian strikes back (NYTimes) • Philly rallies to save 30th St station flipboard (CityLab) • Rebirth of ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- rational plan on Friday Reads – 22 March 2019 (14:34, 23 March 2019)
- Taz on Operation Umbrella: Rebuilding Oxford Circus (04:11, 23 March 2019)
- DJL on Leasing Lizzie: Finding the Funds for Deep Tube (17:55, 22 March 2019)
- Chris on 2018 Quiz: Results and Winners (01:54, 20 March 2019)
- ngh on A Study in Sussex Part 5: Up The Junction (14:47, 19 March 2019)