In part 3 of our look at the plans for Bank station we described the continuing growth that is taking place there and the revised plans to handle this growth, including a work site at Arthur Street that will simplify the logistics and speed up the work. This revised scheme was the brainchild of Dragados who were successful at securing the contract when bidding against three other applicants. It was not just the initiative of the worksite at Arthur Street that helped secure the contract. There ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Aleks on Beyond Thameslink and Crossrail: A London Transport Update (02:24, 18 July 2018)
- Aleks on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (02:19, 18 July 2018)
- Anonymous on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (01:31, 18 July 2018)
- CBTC Trainer on London Underground: The Forgotten Digital Railway (17:57, 17 July 2018)
- Stewart on Friday Reads – 13 July 2018 (08:46, 16 July 2018)