If you have been diligently reading the comments recently, you may be aware that London Reconnections is five years old today. Our birthdays always make us realise how far we’ve come, and how much we enjoy writing for you all. They are also a time when we stop and look back on all the comments and emails we have received from you all and are reminded just how much this site is the product of its readers as much as ourselves. Combined, you have contributed over 64,000 comments over the last ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- 100andthirty on Beyond Thameslink and Crossrail: A London Transport Update (18:32, 20 August 2018)
- Balthazar on Crossrail: Timetable for Success? (17:44, 20 August 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (16:20, 20 August 2018)
- Rog (1londonblog) on Friday Reads – 17 August 2018 (19:19, 19 August 2018)
- Dstock7080 on London Underground: The Forgotten Digital Railway (10:46, 19 August 2018)