If you have been diligently reading the comments recently, you may be aware that London Reconnections is five years old today. Our birthdays always make us realise how far we’ve come, and how much we enjoy writing for you all. They are also a time when we stop and look back on all the comments and emails we have received from you all and are reminded just how much this site is the product of its readers as much as ourselves. Combined, you have contributed over 64,000 comments over the last ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- CDPL on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (22:36, 26 April 2018)
- ChrisMitch on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (18:41, 26 April 2018)
- timbeau on Third Ryde Tube: Transfer Troublesome (08:16, 26 April 2018)
- ngh on The Kent Route Study (Part 2): Crossrail to Gravesend (08:44, 25 April 2018)
- James Lynch on The Past, Present and Future of Metropolitan Line Services: Part 2 (21:25, 22 April 2018)