With talk of improvements to both track layout and platforms as a result of the HLOS 2 statement, it is easy to forget that Waterloo has actually already seen some work recently. It may not be comparable to the extensive works we’ve seen at Blackfriars or Kings Cross, but the new Mezzanine at the station is now open, and the Waterloo East gateline refurbished. Pictures of both can be found below and come courtesy of jodastephens and Fandroid.
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Leon Daniels on Friday Reads – November 17, 2017 (21:06, 18 November 2017)
- Irate driver on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (20:52, 18 November 2017)
- Chris L on The New London Bridge Station: First Impressions (20:05, 18 November 2017)
- Ben on Friday Reads – November 10, 2017 (18:28, 18 November 2017)
- Pedantic of Purley on The 2017 TfL Fare Changes: Perception and Reality (14:26, 16 November 2017)