Regular readers who use Cannon Street station will be aware of the massive changes that have been taking place over the past few years. What was left if the original station frontage was replaced as a result of a bland property development in the 1960’s by corrupt architect John Poulson. This too has now been superseded with a striking new building. As part of the redevelopment the entrance to Cannon Street underground station has been replaced. The modern design exemplifies the current ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Ben on Kent Route Study (Part 3): Victoria Metro Services (14:28, 23 July 2018)
- The Orange One on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (12:57, 23 July 2018)
- Twopenny Tube on Friday Reads – 13 July 2018 (12:54, 23 July 2018)
- 1956 on Beyond Thameslink and Crossrail: A London Transport Update (12:50, 23 July 2018)
- NST on The Waterloo Link (10:37, 23 July 2018)