Regular readers who use Cannon Street station will be aware of the massive changes that have been taking place over the past few years. What was left if the original station frontage was replaced as a result of a bland property development in the 1960’s by corrupt architect John Poulson. This too has now been superseded with a striking new building. As part of the redevelopment the entrance to Cannon Street underground station has been replaced. The modern design exemplifies the current ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- B&T on TfL Confirm Elizabeth Line Fares (11:32, 18 March 2018)
- Pedantic of Purley on Crossrail: Cutting it Fine (09:40, 18 March 2018)
- 100andthirty on Why capacity won’t increase on Southeastern Metro any time soon (08:05, 18 March 2018)
- answer=42 on Garden Bridge Review: National Audit Office Transcript (19:03, 16 March 2018)
- Long Branch Mike on Friday Reads – 16 March 2018 (17:55, 16 March 2018)