Vivarail has decided to move its manufacturing base to Southam after ongoing success within the company has necessitated expansion. Vivarail’s mission to develop emission-free trains and its increasing orderbook have driven it to move its manufacturing base. The train manufacturer started out at the Quinton Rail Technology Centre in Long Marston – also the site of the Rail Live! exhibition – five years ago. Vivarail began operations towards its prototype DEMU at Long Marston, designing, ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Ivan on Monday’s Friday Reads – 18 November 2019 (10:28, 18 November 2019)
- timbeau on Third Ryde Tube: Transfer Troublesome (09:28, 18 November 2019)
- Pedantic of Purley on More Trains for London Overground: A Bargain Never to be Repeated (09:27, 18 November 2019)
- Garry Brown on Friday Reads – 15 November 2019 (16:03, 16 November 2019)
- Garry Brown on Monday’s Friday Reads – 13 November 2019 (15:51, 16 November 2019)