The Hudson Tunnel Projects trims $1.4 billion with new financial plan. The project cost for the construction of a new rail tunnel beneath the Hudson River and the comprehensive rehabilitation of the existing 108-year-old tunnel will cost $1.4 billion less than previously anticipated, resulting in an estimated cost of $9.5 billion for the new tunnel and $1.8 billion for the rehabilitation. The revised figures are included in an updated financial plan submitted to the Federal Transit ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- JC on Crossrail: Progressing but slipping (21:40, 12 November 2019)
- AlisonW on Friday Reads – 22 November 2019 (21:18, 8 November 2019)
- Neil on The Rise and Fall of a Vision: Wrightbus Enters Administration (11:02, 8 November 2019)
- Aleks on London’s First Highway: The East London River Crossings (10:11, 8 November 2019)
- Littlejohn on Monday’s Friday Reads – 4 November 2019 (14:29, 7 November 2019)