Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads. This week’s lineup: • Vision impaired & on the Tube? There’s an app for that (Tech’s Good) • LED road studs to guide drivers at complex junction (E&T) • Fifty Shades spoof (safe for work) (Yahoo) • The Trouble with NYC Subway timetables (CityLab) • Pedestrian Injuries Drop 63% After Queens Boulevard Redesign (StreetsBlog) • Before private jets, there were private train cars (Curbed) • Paris asking for ideas ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- quinlet on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (22:50, 15 October 2019)
- quinlet on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (22:39, 15 October 2019)
- William Barter on The Waterloo Link (20:46, 15 October 2019)
- Aleks on Extending the Bakerloo: It’s Not About Transport (16:13, 14 October 2019)
- Graham H on A short history of Crossrail 2 (Part 1) (19:37, 13 October 2019)