What do we do when the product wears out? Such is the case with lithium-ion batteries. The Guardian addresses the issue of dealing with lithium-ion batteries, now that the electric vehicle market has gathered momentum globally. From an environmental perspective, they ask: “What on earth will we do with an EVs half-tonne lithium-ion battery when it wears out?” In most homes today, there are any number of gadgets, including watches, laptops, digital cameras and more that use ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- C.J.Brady on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (23:42, 14 October 2019)
- IslandDweller on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (23:03, 14 October 2019)
- Aleks on Extending the Bakerloo: It’s Not About Transport (16:13, 14 October 2019)
- Graham H on A short history of Crossrail 2 (Part 1) (19:37, 13 October 2019)
- Long Branch Mike on Diving into the Fleet Part 5: The Canary Wharf Years (14:32, 13 October 2019)