Transport for London has selected five suppliers to fund, maintain, operate and install a network of rapid charging points for electric taxis: The Centrica Consortium of Centrica, Evolt and ChargePoint Services BluepointLondon Chargemaster Electricity Supply Board Fastned Five suppliers have been selected so that a competitive market is created, with the aim of keeping prices low. A maximum rate will be guaranteed for pay-as-you-go users for the first two years. Drivers will be able to pay at ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Mikey C on Crossrail: Timetable for success? (00:38, 16 August 2018)
- Mikey C on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (00:04, 16 August 2018)
- Herned on Stretching the Line: Why We Do (and Don’t) Extend Tube Lines (20:54, 15 August 2018)
- ngh on A Good Spark is Getting Hard to Find: SWR and the December Timetable (09:34, 15 August 2018)
- Stuart on The new Walbrook entrance at Bank (10:36, 13 August 2018)