We haven’t looked at what is happening in the world of trams, as seen from a London perspective, for a long time now. With work on the ground advancing for the next capacity increase and consultation just finishing on a proposal to lay the first section of new tram track on London’s streets for many years, it would seem a suitable moment to update ourselves once again. In our most recent look at trams in Croydon, back in 2012, we described the plans to provide a 12tph service to ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- C.J.Brady on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (23:42, 14 October 2019)
- IslandDweller on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (23:03, 14 October 2019)
- Aleks on Extending the Bakerloo: It’s Not About Transport (16:13, 14 October 2019)
- Graham H on A short history of Crossrail 2 (Part 1) (19:37, 13 October 2019)
- Long Branch Mike on Diving into the Fleet Part 5: The Canary Wharf Years (14:32, 13 October 2019)