The Croxley Rail Link – which will see the Metropolitan Line diverted from Watford to Watford Junction, via new stations at Ascot Road, Watford Hospital – and Watford High Street, has been granted a Transport Works Act Order. This means that the necessary legal permissions for the project, for which finance has already been agreed, have been gained and it can now proceed. We last covered the Croxley Rail Link in detail in December 2011, when the details of final funding and project ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- C.J.Brady on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (23:42, 14 October 2019)
- IslandDweller on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (23:03, 14 October 2019)
- Aleks on Extending the Bakerloo: It’s Not About Transport (16:13, 14 October 2019)
- Graham H on A short history of Crossrail 2 (Part 1) (19:37, 13 October 2019)
- Long Branch Mike on Diving into the Fleet Part 5: The Canary Wharf Years (14:32, 13 October 2019)