Our chum, Greg Burns, writing in the Fulham Chronicle, draws our attention to a youtube video of Hammersmith and Fulham Council’s vision for Old Oak Common. Old Oak Common (the Starship version) He writes: The run-down area will see 12,000 new homes and 40,000 jobs in Hammersmith and Fulham if the Department for Transport (DfT) approve its high-speed rail (HS2) plans in December. It would result in a new transport hub and major interchange station linking Great Western and West Coast ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- IslandDweller on Thirty Centimetres of Safety: An Incident At Peckham Rye (11:20, 21 November 2019)
- Anon on More Trains for London Overground: A Bargain Never to be Repeated (23:30, 20 November 2019)
- AlanBG on Monday’s Friday Reads – 18 November 2019 (18:33, 20 November 2019)
- Richard Kelly on LR Meetup at Royal Oak Pub, 14th November (16:27, 20 November 2019)
- ngh on Crossrail: Reading the Future (19:36, 18 November 2019)