Our chum, Greg Burns, writing in the Fulham Chronicle, draws our attention to a youtube video of Hammersmith and Fulham Council’s vision for Old Oak Common. Old Oak Common (the Starship version) He writes: The run-down area will see 12,000 new homes and 40,000 jobs in Hammersmith and Fulham if the Department for Transport (DfT) approve its high-speed rail (HS2) plans in December. It would result in a new transport hub and major interchange station linking Great Western and West Coast ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Aleks on Friday Reads – 23 August 2019 (00:15, 24 August 2019)
- Brian Butterworth on The Queen vs DfT: Questioning the East Anglia Franchise (15:39, 23 August 2019)
- ngh on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (13:43, 23 August 2019)
- Taz on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (20:44, 22 August 2019)
- Reynolds 953 on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (17:26, 22 August 2019)