At first glance, the Great Eastern Main Line out of Liverpool Street would appear to be a doddle in RUS terms. Mentally, this author had expected to write a short paragraph on the lines out of Liverpool Street, something along the lines below: One area where Crossrail really comes into its own is to the east out of Liverpool Street and beyond Stratford. Here there will be a massive freeing up of paths into the terminus meaning that nothing needs to be done here as there will be sufficient ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- NickBxn on Monday’s Friday Reads – 21 October 2019 (00:41, 22 October 2019)
- Greg Tingey on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (15:43, 21 October 2019)
- quinlet on A Short History of Crossrail 2: Part 2 – Underlying factors (09:16, 21 October 2019)
- quinlet on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (09:14, 21 October 2019)
- James Bunting on Extending the Bakerloo: It’s Not About Transport (18:09, 19 October 2019)