With the East London Line extension from Dalston Junction to Highbury and Islington opening shortly, we can now turn our attention to the extension to Clapham Junction. ELL Phase 2 runs from the new graded junction built as part of the phase one works at the northern end of the Silwood Triangle. Just over a mile of new railway needs to be built over the former link from the East London Line, south of Surrey Quays, to the South London Line just south of South Bermondsey Station. Readers ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- quinlet on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (22:50, 15 October 2019)
- quinlet on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (22:39, 15 October 2019)
- William Barter on The Waterloo Link (20:46, 15 October 2019)
- Aleks on Extending the Bakerloo: It’s Not About Transport (16:13, 14 October 2019)
- Graham H on A short history of Crossrail 2 (Part 1) (19:37, 13 October 2019)