With the East London Line extension from Dalston Junction to Highbury and Islington opening shortly, we can now turn our attention to the extension to Clapham Junction. ELL Phase 2 runs from the new graded junction built as part of the phase one works at the northern end of the Silwood Triangle. Just over a mile of new railway needs to be built over the former link from the East London Line, south of Surrey Quays, to the South London Line just south of South Bermondsey Station. Readers ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Greg Tingey on 55 Broadway’s Future Under Review (21:21, 18 September 2019)
- Ralph on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (19:09, 18 September 2019)
- Londoner in Scotland on Monday’s Friday Reads – 16 September 2019 (17:45, 18 September 2019)
- Long Branch Mike on Friday Reads – 13 September 2019 (16:29, 16 September 2019)
- Paul S on Third Ryde Tube: Transfer Troublesome (16:06, 16 September 2019)