Tfl’s announcement yesterday that the works at Tottenham Court Road were now entering a more labour-filled stage seems to have once again focused attention on the station’s internal decoration. As travellers who have visited the station will know, TCR is home to one of the Underground’s greatest treasures – the Paolozzi murals. We have looked in some detail at the murals before. Created by Eduardo Paolozzi, a Scotsman born to Italian parents, they represent some of his ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- John Elliott on Crossrail: A Hole New World (20:52, 16 November 2018)
- Anon23 on Friday Reads – 16 November 2018 (18:54, 16 November 2018)
- Greg Tingey on A Study in Sussex (Part 14): The Beginnings of Big Changes (17:47, 16 November 2018)
- BGORUG SECRETARY on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (12:50, 16 November 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Understanding Uber: It’s Not About The App (15:53, 15 November 2018)