The Periodic Indicative Notice (PIN) for Crossrail’s rolling stock contract has now been posted. This is effectively a “heads up” to those likely to be interested in tendering for the rolling stock contract, which the PIN indicates is likely to go out to the OJEU in early 2011. Although (obviously) the PIN doesn’t go into much detail, it does provide some interesting background on the rolling stock side of things (including the anticipated fleet make-up). The pertinent ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Greg Tingey on 55 Broadway’s Future Under Review (21:21, 18 September 2019)
- Ralph on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (19:09, 18 September 2019)
- Londoner in Scotland on Monday’s Friday Reads – 16 September 2019 (17:45, 18 September 2019)
- Long Branch Mike on Friday Reads – 13 September 2019 (16:29, 16 September 2019)
- Paul S on Third Ryde Tube: Transfer Troublesome (16:06, 16 September 2019)