Yesterday saw a Special Board Meeting at TfL. The key item on the agenda was a report on the current status of the Jubilee Line Upgrades. The papers for this can now be found online and they make for some pretty damning reading. The report were intended to broach three topics: 1) What stage the Jubilee Upgrades are currently at2) How the new signalling will be commissioned3) Any risks that currently exist due to the above Where are we now? The report largely focusses on the new Transmission ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- C.J.Brady on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (23:42, 14 October 2019)
- IslandDweller on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (23:03, 14 October 2019)
- Aleks on Extending the Bakerloo: It’s Not About Transport (16:13, 14 October 2019)
- Graham H on A short history of Crossrail 2 (Part 1) (19:37, 13 October 2019)
- Long Branch Mike on Diving into the Fleet Part 5: The Canary Wharf Years (14:32, 13 October 2019)