With snow dominating much of the transport-related headlines, it is easy to forget that London is now ten days into arguably the largest expansion of the Oyster ticketing system since it first launched. As a result, it is probably worth taking a quick look at what appears to be the situation so far. A Far-flung Infrastructure In infrastructure terms, the launch of Oyster PAYG on National Rail appears to have gone relatively smoothly. TfL indicate that overall they were satisfied with the ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- C.J.Brady on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (23:42, 14 October 2019)
- IslandDweller on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (23:03, 14 October 2019)
- Aleks on Extending the Bakerloo: It’s Not About Transport (16:13, 14 October 2019)
- Graham H on A short history of Crossrail 2 (Part 1) (19:37, 13 October 2019)
- Long Branch Mike on Diving into the Fleet Part 5: The Canary Wharf Years (14:32, 13 October 2019)