No foolishness, real news.
• Victoria Coach Station move to Royal Oak dropped (Coach&Bus)
• What cities can learn from the Tyne & Wear Metro (CityMetric)
• JFK’s TWA terminal converted into hotel (Dwell)
• The boundary zone between transit & suburban sprawl (PedestrianObs)
• SFO studying car-free streets (SFExaminer)
• Designing safer public spaces for women (Globe&Mail)
Want more? check out our most popular articles:
- How Uber operates in London and why it is being banned
- On Our Line Podcast #8: Talking Uber, Lyft and Mobility disruption
- You Hacked – Cyber-security and the railways
And some of our other sections:
If you have something you feel we should read or include in a future list, email us at [email protected].
See you next week.
Reconnections is funded largely by its community. Like what we do? Buy us a cup of coffee. There are six of us.