This Insight looks at how accessible Britain’s railway stations are for people with disabilities and what data is available via region. How to measure accessibility? Information on the level of access to railway stations for people with disabilities in Britain is made available through the National Rail Enquiries (NRE) ‘Knowledgebase’, which is described as: “A database of static information about the facilities at each of the 2,500+ stations on the network, including specific ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- rational plan on Friday Reads – 22 March 2019 (14:34, 23 March 2019)
- Taz on Operation Umbrella: Rebuilding Oxford Circus (04:11, 23 March 2019)
- DJL on Leasing Lizzie: Finding the Funds for Deep Tube (17:55, 22 March 2019)
- Chris on 2018 Quiz: Results and Winners (01:54, 20 March 2019)
- ngh on A Study in Sussex Part 5: Up The Junction (14:47, 19 March 2019)