Companies increasingly are buying electric cars and trucks to replace gas and diesel-powered vehicles to move goods and people. This week, the non-profit The Climate Group released an annual report reviewing the progress that companies have made committing to electrify their fleets and to build out charging infrastructure for employees’ EVs. The group says 31 companies have committed to its EV100 program, and there are company pledges to convert 145,000 vehicles to electric by 2030. ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- IslandDweller on Bakerloo Déjà Vu: Buying New Trains for the DLR (20:54, 22 June 2019)
- Greg Tingey on Friday Reads – 21 June 2019 (09:03, 21 June 2019)
- Alan Griffiths on A Study in Sussex (Part 14): The Beginnings of Big Changes (07:02, 20 June 2019)
- Ivan on Friday Reads – 14 June 2019 (15:45, 19 June 2019)
- DannoH on Monday’s Friday Reads – 17 June 2019 (13:19, 19 June 2019)