Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads.
- • Cost comparison of London’s cycle commuting options (Urban/Rural)
- • Did the Blitz enhance London’s economy? (SpatialEconomics)
- • Network visualisations of a different kind (Aeon)
- • Impact of the World Cup on worldwide productivity (Tableau Public)
- • Romanian railway tunnel of love (AtlasObscura)
- • Uber, Lyft decimating NYC taxis & increasing traffic (Bloomberg)
- • LIRR pilot program slashes Brooklyn-Queens fares (ProgressiveRailroading)
- • Portland considering next MAX LRT line (OregonLive)
Check out our most popular articles:
And some of our other sections:
If you have something you feel we should read or include in a future list, email us at [email protected].