Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads.
- • Why has non-London bus funding been halved? (TheConversation)
- • London’s goal to become world’s most walkable city (ThisIsPlace)
- • No toilets, no seats, no way to leave – no help for wheelchair users (HuffPost)
- • R.34 airship’s trans-Atlantic centenary (Eastern Daily Press)
- • Rome’s Metro extension uncovers ancient artifacts (NPR)
- • US National links – Footpaths to the future (TheOverheadWire)
- • Brief history of air conditioning on NY subways (CityLab)
- • Decoding tired tropes of flashy architectural graphics (WebUrbanist)
- • What’s yellow, cheap & makes people better drivers? (CBC)
Check out our most popular articles:
And some of our other sections:
If you have something you feel we should read or include in a future list, email us at [email protected].