Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads: • Walking & cycling could help save high streets (TfL) • Wayfinding Barbican’s hidden high walks (CityWayfinding) • Colour intersections for safety & fun (Guardian) • Pitfalls of technical utopias (CityMetric) • Melbourne trams – the missing piece of the puzzle (TheAge) • Montreal converts urban highway to boulevard (CityLab) • Toronto’s forgotten horsecars (TransitBricks) • Rome tried to break up its ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- RJB1 on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (14:30, 22 February 2019)
- Rog on Friday Reads – 22 February 2019 (14:16, 22 February 2019)
- Jimbo on Crossrail: Getting a Grip (13:58, 22 February 2019)
- Walthamstow Writer on Don’t Bank on Crossrail (23:03, 21 February 2019)
- Albert J. P. on The Queen vs DfT: Questioning the East Anglia Franchise (11:32, 21 February 2019)