Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads: • Walking & cycling could help save high streets (TfL) • Wayfinding Barbican’s hidden high walks (CityWayfinding) • Colour intersections for safety & fun (Guardian) • Pitfalls of technical utopias (CityMetric) • Melbourne trams – the missing piece of the puzzle (TheAge) • Montreal converts urban highway to boulevard (CityLab) • Toronto’s forgotten horsecars (TransitBricks) • Rome tried to break up its ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Walthamstow Writer on Crossrail: A Hole New World (00:08, 12 December 2018)
- Pedantic of Purley on The London Reconnections 2018 Christmas Quiz (19:24, 11 December 2018)
- ngh on Back to the Future: (Re)lengthening and Shortening at Waterloo (07:07, 11 December 2018)
- Pedantic of Purley on More Trains for London Overground: A Bargain Never to be Repeated (23:03, 9 December 2018)
- Man of Kent on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (21:04, 9 December 2018)