With fossil fuel vehicles on the way out and electric on the way in, developing mobility for the 21st century is posing urban challenges. How to develop reliable and efficient charging networks? City authorities or governments – who is paving the way, and how? During a round table in Paris, organised by La Fabrique de la Cité on 10 October 2018, speakers from France, the Netherlands, and Norway presented and debated the issues at stake. “We started steps to clean up the city air around 10 ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Aneconspeaks on In Pictures: Overground Class 710s Enter Service (22:17, 25 May 2019)
- timbeau on Friday Reads – 24 May 2019 (21:41, 25 May 2019)
- IslandDweller on Monday’s Friday Reads – 20 May 2019 (19:34, 25 May 2019)
- Mikey C on ULEZ: Why The (Slightly) Lower Emission Zone Matters (14:56, 24 May 2019)
- BGORUG SECRETARY on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (14:58, 22 May 2019)