In November 2017 a London Overground train came to a sudden halt just outside Peckham Rye station. It began a chain of events that would eventually lead to over eighty passengers standing at trackside while the electrical rail was still live.
Monocle Films travels to Paris to bear witness to the French capital’s efforts to mitigate terrorism through smart design and architecture. Watch the video
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- John Elliott on Crossrail: A Hole New World (20:52, 16 November 2018)
- Anon23 on Friday Reads – 16 November 2018 (18:54, 16 November 2018)
- Greg Tingey on A Study in Sussex (Part 14): The Beginnings of Big Changes (17:47, 16 November 2018)
- BGORUG SECRETARY on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (12:50, 16 November 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Understanding Uber: It’s Not About The App (15:53, 15 November 2018)