Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads. • Bethnal Green tube heraldry (ALondonInheritance) • Milan’s 1980s new Metro promo film (CityLab) • Bus map that looks like an IBM mainframe diagram (TransitMaps) • US National links – small town Texas revival (TheOverheadWire) • Cities and the vertical economy (CityLab) • American Cities Are Drowning in Car Storage (StreetsBlog) • Subway mess caused by MTA Typo (VillageVoice) • Local TV station renovated a 120-year-old train ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Aleks on Crossrail: Breaking Down the Crisis (15:59, 15 December 2018)
- Sad Fat Dad on Friday Reads – 14 December 2018 (14:57, 15 December 2018)
- Herned on Crossrail: A Hole New World (09:45, 13 December 2018)
- Aleks on Further Oyster Expansion Beyond London Under Discussion (20:05, 12 December 2018)
- Pedantic of Purley on The London Reconnections 2018 Christmas Quiz (19:42, 12 December 2018)