Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads. • Bethnal Green tube heraldry (ALondonInheritance) • Milan’s 1980s new Metro promo film (CityLab) • Bus map that looks like an IBM mainframe diagram (TransitMaps) • US National links – small town Texas revival (TheOverheadWire) • Cities and the vertical economy (CityLab) • American Cities Are Drowning in Car Storage (StreetsBlog) • Subway mess caused by MTA Typo (VillageVoice) • Local TV station renovated a 120-year-old train ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Walthamstow Writer on Crossrail: Timetable for Success? (00:53, 17 August 2018)
- Walthamstow Writer on Beyond Thameslink and Crossrail: A London Transport Update (21:44, 16 August 2018)
- quinlet on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (21:36, 16 August 2018)
- Jim Elson on Friday Reads – 10 August 2018 (18:24, 16 August 2018)
- straphan on A Good Spark is Getting Hard to Find: SWR and the December Timetable (10:20, 16 August 2018)