Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads: • Private hire vehicles may soon pay Congestion Charge (IntelligentTransport) • South Bank London’s Low Line – Part 2 (1LondonBlog) • Slip coaches – when British trains detached cars in motion (99%Invisible) • Germany planning free transit to fight air pollution (GlobalCitizen) • Boston makes bus lane experiment permanent (StreetsBlog) • Rail park opening in Philadelphia (CurbedPhilly) • Detroit station revival ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Aleks on Friday Reads – 23 August 2019 (14:55, 25 August 2019)
- RogerB on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (22:31, 24 August 2019)
- Brian Butterworth on The Queen vs DfT: Questioning the East Anglia Franchise (15:39, 23 August 2019)
- ngh on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (13:43, 23 August 2019)
- Taz on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (20:44, 22 August 2019)