Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads: • Private hire vehicles may soon pay Congestion Charge (IntelligentTransport) • South Bank London’s Low Line – Part 2 (1LondonBlog) • Slip coaches – when British trains detached cars in motion (99%Invisible) • Germany planning free transit to fight air pollution (GlobalCitizen) • Boston makes bus lane experiment permanent (StreetsBlog) • Rail park opening in Philadelphia (CurbedPhilly) • Detroit station revival ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Walthamstow Writer on Crossrail: Timetable for Success? (00:53, 17 August 2018)
- Walthamstow Writer on Beyond Thameslink and Crossrail: A London Transport Update (21:44, 16 August 2018)
- quinlet on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (21:36, 16 August 2018)
- Jim Elson on Friday Reads – 10 August 2018 (18:24, 16 August 2018)
- straphan on A Good Spark is Getting Hard to Find: SWR and the December Timetable (10:20, 16 August 2018)