Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads: • Private hire vehicles may soon pay Congestion Charge (IntelligentTransport) • South Bank London’s Low Line – Part 2 (1LondonBlog) • Slip coaches – when British trains detached cars in motion (99%Invisible) • Germany planning free transit to fight air pollution (GlobalCitizen) • Boston makes bus lane experiment permanent (StreetsBlog) • Rail park opening in Philadelphia (CurbedPhilly) • Detroit station revival ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Vince on Monday’s Friday Reads – 20 May 2019 (20:37, 24 May 2019)
- Aleks on Friday Reads – 24 May 2019 (19:54, 24 May 2019)
- Brian Butterworth on In Pictures: Overground Class 710s Enter Service (15:17, 24 May 2019)
- Mikey C on ULEZ: Why The (Slightly) Lower Emission Zone Matters (14:56, 24 May 2019)
- BGORUG SECRETARY on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (14:58, 22 May 2019)