Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads. This week’s lineup: • Vision impaired & on the Tube? There’s an app for that (Tech’s Good) • LED road studs to guide drivers at complex junction (E&T) • Fifty Shades spoof (safe for work) (Yahoo) • The Trouble with NYC Subway timetables (CityLab) • Pedestrian Injuries Drop 63% After Queens Boulevard Redesign (StreetsBlog) • Before private jets, there were private train cars (Curbed) • Paris asking for ideas ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Mark Townend on Crossrail: Getting a Grip (01:46, 16 January 2019)
- BGORUG SECRETARY on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (01:38, 16 January 2019)
- RayJayK on A Study in Sussex (Part 14): The Beginnings of Big Changes (22:29, 14 January 2019)
- Twopenny Tube on Narrowing the Options and Raising the Cash: The Battersea Northern Line Extension Moves Forward (09:16, 12 January 2019)
- Graham H on Crossrail: Timetable for Success? (08:28, 12 January 2019)