Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads. This week’s lineup: • Vision impaired & on the Tube? There’s an app for that (Tech’s Good) • LED road studs to guide drivers at complex junction (E&T) • Fifty Shades spoof (safe for work) (Yahoo) • The Trouble with NYC Subway timetables (CityLab) • Pedestrian Injuries Drop 63% After Queens Boulevard Redesign (StreetsBlog) • Before private jets, there were private train cars (Curbed) • Paris asking for ideas ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Ronnie MB on Friday Reads – 17 August 2018 (00:40, 18 August 2018)
- Timbeau on Crossrail: Timetable for Success? (00:00, 18 August 2018)
- Paying Guest on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (15:49, 17 August 2018)
- Southern Heights (Light Railway) on Beyond Thameslink and Crossrail: A London Transport Update (09:28, 17 August 2018)
- Jim Elson on Friday Reads – 10 August 2018 (18:24, 16 August 2018)