BART commits to a future powered by wind and solar power – BART took bold action today to improve the climate footprint of the Bay Area’s transportation sector. Following BART’s adoption of an aggressive and industry-leading Wholesale Electricity Portfolio Policy in April 2017, the BART Board of Directors today approved two 20-year renewable energy power purchase agreements. “These agreements will ensure the District gets a majority of its electricity supply from clean, renewable, ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- 100andthirty on Beyond Thameslink and Crossrail: A London Transport Update (18:32, 20 August 2018)
- Balthazar on Crossrail: Timetable for Success? (17:44, 20 August 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (16:20, 20 August 2018)
- Rog (1londonblog) on Friday Reads – 17 August 2018 (19:19, 19 August 2018)
- Dstock7080 on London Underground: The Forgotten Digital Railway (10:46, 19 August 2018)