Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads. This week’s lineup: • Without Congestion Zone, London traffic would be 20% slower (StreetsBlog) • Melbourne Road Usage Study studies road charges (The Conversation) • Dublin Luas LRT line opens, finally connects to other tram line (Irish Times) • NY L Train closure plans (NY Times) • NYC Brooklyn Queens Connector (BQX) LRT vehicle unveiled (Tramways & Urban Transit) • Philadelphia ghost subway station set to reopen (Courier ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Pedantic of Purley on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (16:24, 26 April 2018)
- ngh on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (09:01, 26 April 2018)
- timbeau on Third Ryde Tube: Transfer Troublesome (08:16, 26 April 2018)
- ngh on The Kent Route Study (Part 2): Crossrail to Gravesend (08:44, 25 April 2018)
- James Lynch on The Past, Present and Future of Metropolitan Line Services: Part 2 (21:25, 22 April 2018)