Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads. This week’s lineup: • Without Congestion Zone, London traffic would be 20% slower (StreetsBlog) • Melbourne Road Usage Study studies road charges (The Conversation) • Dublin Luas LRT line opens, finally connects to other tram line (Irish Times) • NY L Train closure plans (NY Times) • NYC Brooklyn Queens Connector (BQX) LRT vehicle unveiled (Tramways & Urban Transit) • Philadelphia ghost subway station set to reopen (Courier ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Anon E. Mouse on Friday Reads – 19 January 2018 (00:25, 23 January 2018)
- Graham H on Purple Train: A Look At Crossrail’s Rolling Stock (18:02, 22 January 2018)
- 100andthirty on Leasing Lizzie: Finding the Funds for Deep Tube (22:28, 21 January 2018)
- Jock on In Pictures: Kings Cross In The Fifties (09:47, 19 January 2018)
- Ben on The Metropolitan Line Extension: Deadline Day (14:27, 17 January 2018)