Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads. This week’s lineup: • Is London’s hopper fare encouraging Londoners onto buses? (CityMetric) • Harry Beck’s Imperial Airways map (Tube Map Central) • Millenium Falcon found on Earth, next to the M3 (The Twitter) • Let a thousand streetcars bloom in NYC (Village Voice) • San Franciso BART extension to Silicon Valley on track for June 2018 opening (SF Chronicle) • LA Purple Line subway extension proceeding despite NIMBYs (LA ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- ngh on Friday Reads – 22 March 2019 (09:20, 25 March 2019)
- Pedantic of Purley on Don’t Bank on Crossrail (19:20, 24 March 2019)
- ngh on Leasing Lizzie: Finding the Funds for Deep Tube (16:24, 23 March 2019)
- Taz on Operation Umbrella: Rebuilding Oxford Circus (04:11, 23 March 2019)
- Chris on 2018 Quiz: Results and Winners (01:54, 20 March 2019)