Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads. This week’s lineup: • Is London’s hopper fare encouraging Londoners onto buses? (CityMetric) • Harry Beck’s Imperial Airways map (Tube Map Central) • Millenium Falcon found on Earth, next to the M3 (The Twitter) • Let a thousand streetcars bloom in NYC (Village Voice) • San Franciso BART extension to Silicon Valley on track for June 2018 opening (SF Chronicle) • LA Purple Line subway extension proceeding despite NIMBYs (LA ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Ian J on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (05:04, 21 September 2018)
- Ian J on CS11 London: City of Westminster v TfL (02:39, 21 September 2018)
- DONALD MACKINNON on Friday Reads – 14 September 2018 (11:21, 20 September 2018)
- 100andthirty on Streamlined Modernity: Frank Pick’s Forgotten Bus Garages (07:33, 20 September 2018)
- Malcolm on Crossrail: A Hole New World (16:03, 19 September 2018)