Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads. This week’s lineup: • Is London’s hopper fare encouraging Londoners onto buses? (CityMetric) • Harry Beck’s Imperial Airways map (Tube Map Central) • Millenium Falcon found on Earth, next to the M3 (The Twitter) • Let a thousand streetcars bloom in NYC (Village Voice) • San Franciso BART extension to Silicon Valley on track for June 2018 opening (SF Chronicle) • LA Purple Line subway extension proceeding despite NIMBYs (LA ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Malcolm on The London Reconnections 2017 Christmas Quiz (17:38, 15 December 2017)
- Long Branch Mike on Friday Reads – December 15, 2017 (15:27, 15 December 2017)
- answer=42 on Garden Bridge Review: Isabel Dedring Transcript (12:56, 15 December 2017)
- ngh on Important Information About LR December Drinks! (09:54, 14 December 2017)
- Walthamstow Writer on Mind the Branding Gap: First Crossrail Services to Launch as TfL Rail (21:14, 13 December 2017)