On 12 October 2017, the City of Paris announced the schedule for the ban on diesel vehicles in the capital. The new Climate Air Territorial Energy Plan will be submitted in November to vote at the Council of Paris, to set the end of the diesel engines in Paris in 2024. The National Federation of Passenger Transport (FNTV), believes it has finally been heard after three years of discussions with the City of Paris. This culminated in the mobilization of 300 buses on the Paris ring road on 20 ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- 100andthirty on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (07:14, 22 November 2017)
- Ben on Friday Reads – November 10, 2017 (18:11, 21 November 2017)
- Anonymous on Third World Class Capacity: The Austerity Upgrades (16:35, 21 November 2017)
- Glenn Wallis on More Trains for London Overground: A Bargain Never to be Repeated (21:16, 20 November 2017)
- Philip on Friday Reads – November 17, 2017 (20:25, 20 November 2017)