On 12 October 2017, the City of Paris announced the schedule for the ban on diesel vehicles in the capital. The new Climate Air Territorial Energy Plan will be submitted in November to vote at the Council of Paris, to set the end of the diesel engines in Paris in 2024. The National Federation of Passenger Transport (FNTV), believes it has finally been heard after three years of discussions with the City of Paris. This culminated in the mobilization of 300 buses on the Paris ring road on 20 ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Librarian on Crossrail: Timetable for Success? (07:40, 18 August 2018)
- Brighton Reader on Friday Reads – 17 August 2018 (06:40, 18 August 2018)
- Paying Guest on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (15:49, 17 August 2018)
- Southern Heights (Light Railway) on Beyond Thameslink and Crossrail: A London Transport Update (09:28, 17 August 2018)
- Jim Elson on Friday Reads – 10 August 2018 (18:24, 16 August 2018)