On 12 October 2017, the City of Paris announced the schedule for the ban on diesel vehicles in the capital. The new Climate Air Territorial Energy Plan will be submitted in November to vote at the Council of Paris, to set the end of the diesel engines in Paris in 2024. The National Federation of Passenger Transport (FNTV), believes it has finally been heard after three years of discussions with the City of Paris. This culminated in the mobilization of 300 buses on the Paris ring road on 20 ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- 100andthirty on London Underground: The Forgotten Digital Railway (17:10, 20 May 2018)
- Greg Tingey on And it Moves Us All: East Coast To Be Renationalised (19:54, 20 May 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (19:50, 20 May 2018)
- Long Branch Mike on Garden Bridge Review: Mike Brown and Andy Brown Transcript (17:05, 18 May 2018)
- Mark Townend on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (16:21, 18 May 2018)