In October 2016, Dame Margaret Hodge MP was appointed to lead an independent review of the Garden Bridge project. As part of this review, she conducted a number of interviews with key people and organisations. To aid future research and debate, we have committed to transcribing these interviews into a searchable, full-text format. The completed transcripts can all be found on our Garden Bridge Review page. Please be aware that this is a large project – combined, the interviews comprise ...
Chicago’s popular Divvy bike-sharing system, which claimed bragging rights for sheer volume of riders in 2015, will soon be accessible via the cash-less Ventra cards that residents use to ride Metra. The announcement comes from Transportation Commissioner Rebekah Scheinfeld, who said Monday that she’s working on an integration plan for the two modes, the Chicago Sun reports. Riders can rent a Divvy bike with a 24-hour-pass for $9.95 or an annual pass for $99. Allowing Ventra card holders to ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- timbeau on In Pictures: A Walk On The Widened Lines (10:12, 21 July 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (07:58, 21 July 2018)
- Walthamstow Writer on Friday Reads – 20 July 2018 (01:27, 21 July 2018)
- Frank on Beyond Thameslink and Crossrail: A London Transport Update (01:22, 21 July 2018)
- MikeC on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (21:20, 20 July 2018)