Conservation through consolidation Here was the problem faced by the UK: 1. “The British do more of their shopping on the internet than almost anyone else in the world,” according to the Economist. 2. That means a lot of packages being delivered, which requires a lot of delivery trucks. 3. The amount of delivery trucks was clogging urban streets, adding both congestion and pollution. British municipal governments have begun to solve this problem in a creative way: Pooled delivery. By ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Mark Townend on Upgrading the Piccadilly: Calling Time on Mind the Gap? (03:23, 23 September 2018)
- Anon E. Mouse (X-Plaistow) on Friday Reads – 21 September 2018 (01:11, 23 September 2018)
- Timbeau on Friday Reads – 14 September 2018 (21:50, 22 September 2018)
- Aronjit on Upgrading the Piccadilly (20:39, 22 September 2018)
- Bob on CS11 London: City of Westminster v TfL (10:58, 22 September 2018)