Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads. If you have something you feel we should read or include in a future list, please email us at [email protected] • Councils to be allowed to charge for road closures (Beeb) • King’s Cross coal drops (1LondonBlog) • Pram on a Tram – Melbourne’s Step-free Challenge (Transporting Cities) • A ride on the world’s most mysterious commute (CNN) • LA’s bus ridership decline analysed (LA Times) ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- ngh on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (01:08, 24 November 2017)
- Walthamstow Writer on Understanding Uber: It’s Not About The App (23:51, 23 November 2017)
- Graham H on More Trains for London Overground: A Bargain Never to be Repeated (23:45, 23 November 2017)
- Ben on Friday Reads – November 10, 2017 (18:11, 21 November 2017)
- Anonymous on Third World Class Capacity: The Austerity Upgrades (16:35, 21 November 2017)